Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Family Is The Best Medicine
With the holidays coming up and being stuck at school, I really started to feel down and out of sorts. Even though I only live 15 minutes away from school, as soon as basketball started there was no time to go home and visit with family. That's why I was so excited to finally get some much needed family time for my sister's wedding down in Jekyll Island Georgia. Not only was I excited to see my sister get married, but I was able to see my family and a bunch of extended family. Just seeing my family lifted my spirits instantly. It helped me to realize that family is all I need. Family will always be there for me, no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel the same exact way! I live an hour away from home and yes it's not far, but I still miss home when I am at school. It is nice to go home and spend time with family and get them caught up with what has been going on at school. Even getting to spend the weekend with family is refreshing and a nice break from all of the stressors we have at school. I think having a loving and supporting family is what really makes me continue to strive at school!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun at the wedding! Family is so important. They are the ones that are going to support and love you through everything. It's nice for me because my family tries to make it to a lot of my soccer games. Even if I can't make it home because of soccer, I still get to see them.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that family is the best medicine. Since I live so far away it is hard to get to see my family and the only form of communication we have are texting and phone calls. I am so glad that the wedding went well considering how much for and effort you and Brenna put into it. I am lucky to have a friend like you and our PE people to keep me occupied at school so I don't miss my family too much.
ReplyDeleteHands down! Family will always win and be the best medicine! They always help to center you and you know they are always there. I hope you had an amazing time at your sisters wedding! Weddings are always so much fun and so beautiful! Congratulations on gaining an in-law! Always stay close to family no matter what happens!
ReplyDelete