Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Brighter The Better




             When going to choose fruits or vegetables the first thing I always do is look at the color of them.  You want your fruits and vegetables to be vibrant colors, they hold several different health benefits.  Vitamin C is higher in the bright colors, especially in those fruits and vegetables that are either red or orange.  Green is a color that you should eat at least once a day.  It may be the scariest to eat, but still the amount of iron that comes from green vegetables is very high.  Even though these are very basic facts about bright colored fruits and vegetables, the endless amounts of health benefits makes eating them all worth it.  I personally make it a personal mission to eat a bright colored vegetable or fruit everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post! I too try to eat as many vegetables as I can. They are the healthiest things you can eat and have so many health benefits. I remember in Dr. Brewer's class we talked about eating things with vibrant colors and eating green. I hope you reach your mission and continue to eat healthier everyday!

    ReplyDelete