Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Two Wheels Instead Of Four




       

            When visiting Jekyll Island the one thing that I look forward to almost as much as the beach and sunshine is being able to bike everywhere and anywhere.  And that is exactly what my twin, my mom, and I did all morning.  We biked to the village to do some shopping and then to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center to make some more purchases.  It was so much fun to just be in the outdoors and getting some exercise in, but we hardly consider that exercise considering it is so much fun.  This wasn't the first bicycle trip this week either, we have almost biked the entire island, but over the course of a couple days.  My family and I hardly ever drive around this island, we always choose the way of two wheel transportation. 




3 comments:

  1. Lex, I love that you bike everywhere when you go on vacation! Biking is so much fun, and when you do it on paradise you hardly even realize it as exercise. It is just fun! When I go on vacation to Anna Maria in Florida, there are always bikes in the house that we rent, so I know your joy! Hope you had a great trip and I am glad you got to Slippery Rock safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cool that you guys bike everywhere. Not everyone would be willing to do that. Plus, a lot of people would say it is too hard and drive instead. I hope that you had a great trip. Biking would make it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love biking when I go to the beach. My family visits the Outer Banks every year, and we always bring our bikes. It is so much more convenient to bike everywhere instead of driving, especially because of the traffic. It is also great exercise! We rarely ever exercise when we go to the beach, so biking is such a great way to stay active for that week we are on vacation.

    ReplyDelete